Children’s Day will be Celebrated on 14th Nov 2016 and this Day Honours the awareness of people towards the rights, care and education of children. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru – the first Prime Minister of India were born on 14th Nov and hence on this day Children day is celebrated. We have grown up, but somewhere or the else the child within us stays forever. We think this theory applies on each and every human being. Childhood is always filled with lot of memories including growing up, fight between siblings, school, friends, crushes, and lot of memories to add on.
Children’s Day was first proclaimed in 1925 by the World Conference for the well-being of Children. Soon, the act was accepted in 1954. Children’s Day is also known as Bal Divas which is celebrated every year on the same date in India. It is belived that children’s are God precious gifts from the almighty. Chacha Nehru worked great for the well being education and welfare of the children. And because of his affectionate nature towards kids he was termed as Chacha Nehru.
Best Bal Divas Message to send Happy Children’s Quotes, Wishes & Greetings
1) If you plant honesty, you will reap trust. If you plant goodness, you will reap friends. If you plant humility, you will reap greatness. Happy Children’s Day
2) Childhood means Fun unlimited… Bounteous shower…Of love and care… Realm of imagination… Joy of growing up…Happy Children’s Day!
3) Childhood is An enchanting vista An endless fun A joyful classroom An experience An era of imagination An artistic journey An ode to love A happy moment Happy Children’s Day
4) All those moments of innocent wonders of enjoying as if there is no tomorrow of sharing whatever little we possessed it seems it was only yesterday on Children’s Day I wish… all your memories… …put a smile on your face Happy Children’s Day!
5) Kids, there are no words describe how special you are to us. Come on lets enjoy this day with fun and laughter. Happy Children’s Day!!!
6) Children are the best creation of god, they spread joy in every season. Happy Children’s Day
7) There are only two lasting gift we should give our children, One is roots and second is wings.Happy Children’s Day
8) There r some things, money can’t buy, 1 of such thing is our childhood, enjoy d spirit of children’s day… Happy Children’s Day!
9) They may not always smell pure and sweet, A dirty diaper or a dampened sheet But with a loving cuddle and a beautiful smile, The joys of parenthood are all worth while. Happy Childrens Day..!!
10) Children Are Like A Wet Cement. Whatever Falls On Them Makes An Impression. HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY HAVE A DAY OF CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!
11) Time for some splashing fun Cheers ‘n’ jolly time for everyone Bcoz it’s Children’s Day May the love n laughter always stay on every child’s face Happy Childrens Day..!!
12) Children’s Day wishes Have a blast… Enjoy super cool joyrides… Relish on yummy treats… Coz, its fun-filled Children’s Day Here’s wishing you magical time ahead
13) Let’s join hands on Universal Children’s Day… To make this world a safer place for the lil ones! We are the future… The hope for a brighter tomorrow…
14) We, the children of the world… Are symbols of promise… and potential Happy Children’s Day!
15) Such a treasure your precious child is, Who will thrive on every hug and kiss. Hold them close and sing them songs; they will only be a child for so long. Happy Children’s Day… Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom. Happy Children’s Day..!!
16) We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, Yet we forget that he is someone today. Happy Children Day
17) Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it Happy Childrens Day..!!
18) Children’s Day wishes Have a blast… Enjoy super cool joyrides… Relish on yummy treats… Coz, its fun-filled Children’s Day Here’s wishing you magical time ahead
19) Children you are… The future of this country… So on this day… I wish you joy and success… In whatever you do! Happy Children’s Day!!
20) Very child is an Artist, the problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up
21) Childhood is about Innocence and Playfulness. It is about Joy and Freedom. Happy Children’s Day..!!
22) Time for some splashing fun Cheers ‘n’ jolly time for everyone coz it’s Children’s Day May the love n laughter always stay on every child’s face. Happy Children’s Day
23) Children are the World’s most valuable resources and its best hope for the future” Happy Children’s Day
24) A Child is a Curly Dimpled Lunatic.Happy Children’s Day..
25) Babyhood is all about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom and happiness. Happy Children’s Day
26) Let’s join hands on Universal Children’s Day… To make this world a safer place for the little Ones! Happy Children’s Day..!!