Ayurvedic remedies have been recommended for ages to make the skin beautiful and fair. To suit the modern women, these remedies have been converted into easy to use skin creams. Some of the best ayurvedic fairness creams are:
- Fair & Lovely Ayurvedic Cream: Fair & Lovely ayurvedic cream consists of one of the oldest remedies for dark skin, kumkumadi tailam. It consists of other ayurvedic ingredients like ksheera, manjishta and jast bhasma that can not only lighten the skin but also provide protection from the sun. It can also minimize the appearance of freckles and dark spots to leave the skin even toned and clear.
- Vicco Turmeric Fairness Cream: Vicco turmeric has additional ingredients like sandalwood oil which nourish the skin to make it fair and beautiful. This cream is an ayurvedic medicine that can prevent infection, blemishes, acne and boils. It can also be used to soothe wounds and burns.
- Himalaya Ayurvedic Cream: This cream is a unique ayurvedic blend that consists of orange extracts, walnut extracts and rose water. It is suitable for all skin types and noticeably clears dark spots and prevents skin discolouration and pigmentation. It also revives dull skin and gives it a radiant glow. The cream is designed to be absorbed by the skin easily to ensure complete nourishment.
- Ved Rasaa’s Ubtan Fairness Cream: This is a fairness cream that is made from herbs and plants that are unique to India. Ingredients like almond oil, saffron, turmeric and sandalwood oil that were used by the royals of India have been used in this cream to nourish it and lighten it. The active ingredients of this cream can also reduce aging and skin pigmentation.
- Lotus Herbals Cocofair: Lotus Cocofair is made with ingredients like coconut and ginseng that can rejuvenate the skin. The natural complexion of the skin is renewed to give it a radiant glow. Skin tone is lightened to make the skin look refreshed and glamorous. This cream suits all skin types.
- Dabur Uveda Complete Fairness Cream: This product by Dabur has a unique way of providing fairness to the skin. It not only removes dark spots and patches but also reduces the production of melanin in the skin. This cream works on the inner layers of the skin and makes them lighter. That way you get complete fairness from within. It consists of ayurvedic ingredients like Javitri, Kasturi Manjal, Kesar and Rakta Chandan that make the skin light, even toned and soft.
- Everyday’s Ayu Plus Fairness Cream: Just before the wedding, an Indian bride applies a pack known as Pitthi which is a combination of turmeric, chickpea flour and rosewater. Everyday’s Ayu plus Fairness Cream has prepared this cream using the goodness of the Pitthi. It gives your skin a natural glow and can reduce dark spots and dark circles in just three weeks.
- Shahnaz Husain Fair One Natural Fairness Cream: This fairness consists of many ingredients that are used in ayurvedic remedies. Ingredients like saffron, honey, rose cucumber and lemon that work actively to reduce skin darkening. It also provides protection to the skin from the darkening effect of the sun. Fair One acts as a great moisturizer that makes skin smooth and supple while keeping it fair.
- Roopamrit Fairness Cream: Roop Amrit gives you fair skin that is completely flawless. It consists of naturally extracted ingredients to nourish the skin. It provides vitality to the skin and gives it a glowing even tone. This cream is a combination of various ayurvedic remedies and ingredients that can reduce the melanin production in the skin. It also reduces pimples and acne to give you clear skin.
- Ayush Suvarna Poshak: Suvana Poshak is an ayurvedic formulation that has been developed by Hindustan Unilever. This product contains ingredients like Tirit and Rasayani which help keep blemishes away. It helps enhance natural complexion to give smooth, fair skin. The cream blends very well into the skin and can be used twice everyday on the face and neck to get lighter and brighter skin.
All these creams ensure a radiant and fair skin without any risk of unwanted side effects that are associated with commercial face whitening creams.