Ayurvedic Soaps have always been effective against skin problems. Because of their mild ingredients, these soaps are suitable for all skin types and ages. Here is a list of 10 ayurvedic soaps that have been tried and tested to give the best results for your skin:
1. Chandrika Ayurvedic Soap: Chandrika Ayurvedic soap consists of only pure vegetable oils like coconut oil, sandalwood oil and patchouli oil. These oils nourish the skin thoroughly and keep it supple and healthy. In addition to that, this soap protects the skin from infections, rashes and acne. It rejuvenates the skin and keeps it free from body odor.
2. Medimix Soap: Medimix soap is an ideal ayurvedic soap that contains 100% natural extracts. This soap has been clinically proven to reduce skin problems like pimples, boils and rashes. It also protects the skin from prickly heat. The active ingredients in this soap are antibacterial and hence prevent body odor as well.
5. Jeeva Naturals: Jeeva is a complete herbal soap that has over 27 active ingredients to nourish and protect the skin. These ingredients also soften and deodorize the skin to give you freshness all day long and a natural radiance. Milk extracts that are included in this soap also moisturize the skin and keep it supple and smooth.
6. Ayur Tulsi Neem Soap: Ayur Tulsi Neem Soap consists of extracts from tulsi, neem and multani mitti. Tulsi is a powerful antibacterial which prevents acne and any other skin infections. Neem acts as an antiseptic and is effective against spots, acne and boils that are present on the skin. Multani mitti is a coolant that keeps the skin fresh and adds a natural glow to it. This product contains many other natural, herbal extracts that keep the skin spotless and smooth.
7. Dabur Natural Aloe Vera Soap: This product combines the richness of aloe vera with jasmine extracts to give you beautifully radiant skin. Aloe Vera has been an important ingredient in ayurvedic remedies for smooth and supple skin. Jasmine vitalizes the skin and gives you freshness all day long. Skin remains radiant, nourished and protected.
8. Himalaya Ayurvedic Neem and Turmeric Soap: This soap is enriched with neem oil known for it’s antibacterial qualities. As a result skin stays protected always. The turmeric extracts also act as an antiseptic and nourish the skin. Lemon extracts are also included in this soap to improve the complexion of the skin. Himalaya Neem and Turmeric cream keeps skin smooth, provides radiance and also lightens the complexion.
9. Lotus Honey Moist Cleansing Bar: Lotus Honey Moist is a hand -made soap that uses 100% natural ingredients. It consists of active extracts from honey, aloe vera and methi that keep the skin clear and cleanse the pores to reduce acne. This soap also contains rose water which gives the skin a natural glow.
10. Marico’s Manjal Soap: Marico’s Manjal brings to you the power of Ayurveda. This soap consists of natural neem, turmeric, hibiscus and sandalwood extracts. The soap also consists of effective ayurvedic oils that keep the skin health and nourished. Manjal cleanses from within the pores, prevents acne and moisturizes the skin to keep it looking radiant and clear.
Apart from the effectiveness of these Ayurvedic soaps against a host of skin disorders, they are also extremely gentle on the skin and have been proven to be completely devoid of any kind of side effects.